Robotic Trimming is the process where our specialized machines cut various parts and materials to an exact predetermined length, width, and shape. Robotic trimming is an automated process used to construct a variety of new products and molds that require highly customized dimensions and measurements.
- Extremely close tolerances.
- We have seven CNC (computer numerical control)
- Custom vacuum fixtures created in house.
- Digitizing and programming.
- Complex multiple trim conditions for different configurations of the same part.
- 200 HP Capacity of vacuum to deliver the highest level of indexing for fixturing.
- We have DMS, Thermwood, and MultiCam machines.
Maximum table size 120” x 60” x 48” Z
5 axis CNC (3)
3 axis CNC (4)
Multiple Vacuum Tables
The Benefits of Robotic Trimming
Our machines are highly flexible when it comes to production. They’re easily programmable for various different parts, they’re able to add new parts over time, and they can efficiently apply part changeovers.
CNC changeovers with a robotic system result in less part waste during setup, less labor per changeover, and more parts produced overall per shift.
Robotic trimming delivers replicable and consistent results. Robots don’t get distracted or bored, and they’re programmable to ensure that the correct features get trimmed into every part.